The consequences of marriage affect every aspect of society. It occupies the most intimate aspect of personal privacy and personal love and reaches the pillars of the sacred institutions of a culture. Marriage is the pillar of society, but it is also the pillar of government, business, and the military. Marriage cuts to the very heart of a nation. As goes marriage; so goes the nation. It infiltrates every aspect of human life not only for the married but also for the unmarried. When marriages prosper, the nation rises; when marriages fail, the nation falls. Divorce not only rattles the foundation of the judicial system and psychiatry, but, through its influence on children, alters the course of the next generation. Divorces are the steps to the grave of a culture and a nation. The study of culture, corporate or private, is the study of marriage.
Larry Wood, Marriage Culture: Seed of Society, Root of Behavior (1994-2002)
Author’s Note: The following extracts demonstrate the depravity of reason and deed to which religious sects descend. The current epidemic of Gnosticism and libertarian hedonism associated with sexual-magic – directly or indirectly, and by means of propaganda, pornocracy and pornography etc. – altogether serve to destroy the Temple of Marriage and thereby disrupt and crtically impair civil conjugation in every realm.
How can the obviously expanding Gay Cult of Rome guide its flock and to dare presume the leadership of nations as paragons of spiritual guidance? Satanic Fascist Impunity is the only answer, one that lies in their secreted acceptance of the antinomian Cult of Antinous and similar Gnostic vomitus as the superior metaphysical path to salvation. This absurdity adds grave injuries to their God-Forsaken Latin Institution and the impunity of their arrogance is a mockery of reason and Revelation.
The overlying principle permeating Fetility Mystery religions is the atomistic reduction of society to chaos by debasing heterosexual marriage. This results from perverting the holy bonds and Temple of Marriage by discarding revealed principles of Divine Law and Common Sense. Catholic Rhetoric to the contrary matters little, for their “Christian” culture sedulously destroys the institution and exports social devastation. When the heterosexual sacred union is discounted as such or is attributed to false deities, the Satanic design breeds the anarchy out of which deviants and Ponerocrats establish authoritarian ‘god-man’ institutions that misgovern according to the ‘Right Hand Path’ of magically guided indoctrination (Kenneth Galbraith’s ‘Government by Pavlovian Conditioning’. This section illustrates that the so-called ‘right and left hand paths’ of sorcery are extremes that bypass the middle path of absolute truth as revealed by Allah through His Messengers.
I did not place much commentary in what follows as the readings are well selected and speak for themselves, allowing students of self-evident truth to draw their own unambiguous conclusions. For good reason however, there is specific reference to the OTO, as it is one of the top-most Freemasonic Cults currently popularized by numerous groups spawned by Aleister Crowley and his disciples of the ancient iniquity. One fact that illustrates the pervasiveness is that Barbara Bush may be his illegitimate offspring conceived under OTO Satanic ritual. I mention this because I wish to bring the reader’s attention to one of the few documented associations of modern time that links this despicable sub-human directly to the Heirarchy of the Roman Cultus, and here I must add two further ‘qualifiers’ for those who remain skeptic despite the grim accounts so far presented.
Firstly: As abundantly established in this book (Cain’s Creed) and hundreds of others, the Catholic Hierarchy absolutely cannot be trusted. Furthermore, persons of sound mind and sober soul well know that the Christian religion is not only founded on myth and lies but is also an idolatrous non-monotheist creed due to its Trinitarian blasphemy ‒ even without suffering the fourth god of Jesuit Mariolatry. What then can be expected from the misguided ‘other’ than further misguidance and the hegemony of those convinced (Evangelicals) they are privileged ‘relatives’ of their “Christ” — a cunning Talmudic concept zealously exploited by the big-bellied saprophytic leadership in feminine garb.
Secondly: As seen in the last chapter, the 18th century Cardinal Allesandro Albani’s libertine heritage is linked directly to the papacy. [i] The concealment of institutions of libertinism and nepotism at this exalted rank has always made room for ‘creative’ historical interpretations that benefit the Church’s aura of munificence; nevertheless, where there is smoke there is indeed the fire spoken of by Thomas Vaughn below. The 20th Century also gives an account of yet another Catholic Cardinal who was not only a Freemason, but also a documented member of Crowley’s OTO: this man was Cardinal Mariano Rampolla del Tindaro (1843-1913; see endnote [ii] for an incisive report written by a Catholic). He was elected Pope in 1903 but removed from the seat vis-à-vis veto by Franz-Josef, the Hapsburg Emperor of Austria and King of Hungary. (For a list of 100 Catholic occultists – 39 of whom were/are Bishops and Cardinals – see endnote [iii]).
What you are about to read are testimonies and descriptions of a very real but remarkably unknown phenomenon amongst the religiously misguided, and it has been so for millennia. These are little known but significant facts overlooked by monotheist scholars, both Muslim and non-Muslim, which is another reason I am troubling myself to record a synthesis of the polyrot. The tantric ritual discussed below is central to the metaphysics of esoteric mysticsm regarding the Eucharist and represents both infestation and manifestation of man’s communion with reprobate jinn. Those who partake in the exoteric sacrament are to be pitied for their ignorant submission to the lie, even though the common sense they ignore destines them for the fires of hell. Those who’ve designed, conduct and propagate the falsehood are to be challenged at every opportunity and put to death under true monotheist auspice according to both Mosaic and Islamic principles.
The Truth About Communion
The true furnace is a little simple shell… But l had almost forgot to tell thee that which is all in all, and is the greatest difficulty in all the art – namely the fire… The proportion and regimen of it is very scrupulous, but the best rule to know it by is that of the Synod: “Let not the bird fly before the fowler.” Make it sit while you give fire and then you are sure of your prey. For a close I must tell thee that the philosophers call this fire their bath, but it is a bath of Nature, not an artificial one; for it is not of any kind of water… In a word, without this bath, nothing in the world is generated.
“Coelum Terrae,” in The Works of Thomas Vaughn, ed, A. E. Waite, University Books, New Hyde Park, NY, 1968, pp. 219-221.
The Ordo Templi Orientis (of which Aleister Crowley was Outer Head for a quarter of a century), teaches the elements of Tantra in nine slow and carefully scheduled “degrees” of initiation; the first degree unambiguously attributes this tradition to Sufism in general and, in particular, to Mansur el Hallaj — a Sufi martyr who was stoned to death for proclaiming the eminently tantric (and vedantic) doctrine: “I am the Truth and there is nothing within my turban but God.” (Some O.T.O. initiates think the true story of Mansur is the origin of the myth of Hiram in orthodox Masonry.) In my Sex and Drugs: A Journey Beyond Limits (Falcon Press, 1988), I give some credence to all these theories but suggest that a major role was also played by Hassan i Sabbah, founder of the Ishmaelian sect of Islam, who used both drugs and tantric sex to produce psychedelic experiences, which allegedly caused many to believe they had literally been privileged to experience Paradise while still alive. – Sexual Alchemy, by Robert Anton Wilson
The “Mystery” Unveiled Spermatophagia: The Tantric Eucharist
Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica: The Eucharist (extracts)
by Clément de Saint-Marcq (1906)
Translated by Susanne Williams, Rose A Starr and Joe Collins, 1998
The host is not an image, nor symbol of divinity, according to the Catholic faith, it is divinity itself, at the same time materially and spiritually present in the person of Jesus Christ, whose conscience and sensibility are entirely present and alive in the smallest particle of a consecrated host.
It is in this that the affirmation resides which amongst all of those which are the foundation of the Catholic religion, is both the most necessary to the existence of its cult, and the most inadmissible to reason. If then one also tells us that the thoughts of Christ, being the creator of the religious movement which bears His name, is present in the symbol of the host, the invention of which is a consequence of the teaching He pronounced, in the same way as the genius of an artist is present in the work which he has conceived and manifested, the thesis thus reduced has nothing reasonable or evident in itself; but no mindful man can admit that the personality of Christ can be simultaneously eternally present in each host, that He can be there, see there, hear there, find Himself there as profoundly real, as if He had been there living in His own body.
If one attentively examines this situation, one asks oneself how it is possible that such a considerable number of priests have been able to affirm and sustain such an enormity for more than fifteen centuries; how immense masses of believers have let themselves be indoctrinated in this way, without ever universal common sense [fitrah] revolting and rejecting from the start theories so distant from sane reason. No one could conceive of such a collective aberration, if one did not discern that apart from what was said, there was that which was not said; that as well as what is exposed with a loud voice in the catechism, there are hidden explanations which circulate from cassock to cassock and in whispers to the ears of ecstatic devotees. If we penetrate into this mysterious domain, we discover a secret cult entirely parallel to the public cult. The second is only the external glorification of the first. It is a lie. But it envelopes and covers the first, which by its nature, does not seem to be able to be exposed to the eyes of the masses. He who is initiated into these mysteries understands how the preceding generations were brought to erect this edifice of lies in the bosom of which one is called to live, and finding himself with the same demands, will continue to defend, to spread, and to protect against counter-truths, that which to him appears as the necessary vehicle of the highest, most holy, most pure, most respectable tradition.
… We also permit, by this revelation, the readers to better comprehend the historical reality, to find in the past the powerful and known effects of the ideas which have developed behind the exterior manifestations of the cult, and to discover that even today they are surrounded by the same customs, the same mysterious conspiracies of the woman and priests who were unifying their aspirations of lust and domination in one and the same ideal!
For those who already know the mysteries that we will unveil, our present work will none the less be useful; they will find the opportunity to reflect on its truth and upon themselves, denuded of all trappings of the cult; they can ask themselves if it is not better to leave the old lies which surround the doctrine of their master, or whether that which Christ gave to the ears of His disciples should not be said purely and simply, without reservation or false shame, before the whole world, in order that there can be truth, goodness, and justice in this tradition which has become the common patrimony of humanity, and cease to be the privilege of an association of so called elect, who, as long as they live in idleness on that which they extract from the workers, cannot also claim to be the true moral guide of the world.
In truth I say to you, those who believe in me have eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers, who have eaten the manna in the desert, they are dead. This is the bread which is descended from heaven so that those who eat of it never die. I am the living bread which is descended from heaven, if anyone eats of this bread, he lives eternally, and the bread I give is my flesh which I give for the life of the world. The Jews have disputes amongst themselves; how can this man give us of his flesh to eat? Jesus said to them “In truth, in truth, I say to you: if you eat of the flesh of the Son of Man, and if you drink his blood, you will no longer have life in yourselves. He who eats of my flesh and drinks of my blood has eternal life, and I shall resurrect him on the last day. Because my flesh is truly a nourishment and my blood is truly a beverage. He who eats of my flesh and drinks of my blood lives in me and I in him. ” (Gospel of John 6: 47-56)
Let us pose then this question: How does a man give of his flesh to eat and of his blood to drink without cutting himself or rending his limbs, without injuring himself, without damaging the integrity of his body? This problem brings a solution and brings only one solution. We have no choice. We are obliged to take that which science furnishes us with: the procreative semen is a comestible material, semi-solid, semi-liquid, which therefore can be eaten or drunk; it is at once the flesh and the blood of the man who provides it, because in it is found the germ of his possible descendance, which is the flesh of his flesh and the fruit of his blood [“the life is in the blood”]. It is therefore under the auspices of sperm that the flesh of Jesus Christ was able truly to be a nourishment and his blood a beverage.
We have seen that, according to the teachings of the Messiah, it is absolutely necessary to eat His flesh and drink His blood to achieve eternal life. Submitting to this injunction, certain of the faithful therefore approached their master and received from Him a portion of the sacred substance which immortalized them. But after them, once the master had departed, how could He continue His celestial generosity? Who could still invite the poor humans to the royal feast of God? The following verse responds to us on this point:
Verse 56: He who eats of my flesh and drinks of my blood lives in me and I in him.
There is the basis of the indefinite extension of the person of Jesus; His universal presence amongst all the members of His church. Each one of those who took part in the holy communion, of the flesh and the blood, becoming by that action a new body of Christ, a prolongation of the personality of the Master; everyone of them in their turn is a sacred source to whom other faithful could come to draw forth the explanations given by the mouth of the Savior, and the living waters of spiritual regeneration in the substance which propagates His divinity.
From transmission to transmission, it is always the same act repeated with the same words, and the same effects, which still brings to life among us, in thousands of different places, the figure of the founder of Christianity. The same promise of eternal life is found implicitly guaranteed in the thesis of verse 56… This is not without precedent, despite the writings of Paul.
Translated from the Sanskrit (Bahagava Gita) by Emile Burnouf:
This union with God is achieved by an act.
V.5. The retreat attained by rational meditations, is also attained by the acts of mystical union, and he who sees but one thing in these two methods sees well.
The priest must deliver himself in solitude.
VI.10. Let the Yogi always exercise his devotion alone, apart, without company, master of his thoughts, unassuaged of hope.
To find God, let him address himself to his masculine force, to his reproductive might.
VII.8. & X.39. “I am” so speaketh the God, “the masculine force in the man.” “That which is the reproductive might in living beings, that am I.”
Let him find the principle of immortality in his own seed.
VIII.10.& IX.18. “Know ye”, saith the God, “that I am the inexhaustible seed in all that lives.” “I am … the immortal seed.”
The act with which the priest unites himself with God constitutes the supreme sacrifice.
IV.27. Some, inside the mystical fire of the countenance illuminated by science, offer all the functions of sense and of life.
But the remnants of the sacrifice are to be eaten
IV.31. But those who consume the remnants of the sacrifice, they shall have immortality, ascending to the eternal God.
Jerome Baker cites to us a temple in High Egypt, dating to the Pharaohs, where, he noted, in the midst of divers ornaments on the decorative murals, a figure of Osiris traced in profile, and on which the artist had figured a symbolic arc departing from the sources of generation to arrive at the mouth, and indicating thereby the ritual trajectory of the sacred seed… This universal belief in the possibility of establishing a bond between man and God by spermatophagia is therefore anything but a local superstition, and he who knows and who perceives clearly the historical reality in this matter finds himself reduced to the inability to admit, to explain the situation of the world, except in a number of strongly reduced hypotheses: either (1) there is a collective mental illness whereof the contagion has contaminated all the races of the world, or (2) there is in the fundament of these practices a serious element, founded in the nature of things, that can be brought to light in a definitive and irrefutable manner.
… The special method applied by these isolated ones in their carnal lives, was its nature not to facilitate the rapports between men and these invisible entities? If an affirmative response could be given to this question and be valuably demonstrated, the natural history of religions would be considerably clarified… Let us open “The World of the Eucharist”, published by Monsieur the abbot Bion, with Victor Palmé, Paris, 1873. This work, perfectly orthodox, received the approbation of the public, conceived in flattering terms by Mr Augustin, Bishop of Nevers, and dated in Châtillion-en-Bazois, 10 Octobre 1872. This is what we read there, p.191:
It is by the manducation (chewing) of the fruit of the tree of life, that the Holy Spirit must come upon us. It makes us full of life, this wine which germinated the virgins.
I think it is needless to say that one does not extend the belief in the transubstantiation very far by trying to germinate a virgin by means of some fragments of the host! It is very much a different substance that which we have spoken of above which monsignor the abbot targets with his words… our experience proves that it is sufficient to touch upon these problems to see the proofs surge forth of their own accord. Every time we have spoken of it, we have received new information from those to whom we have addressed ourselves, and again recently, having exposed these theories in a rather large assembly, one of our audience joined us after the session, and told us:
“Yes, everything that you have explained this evening is perfectly true, and I know this with scientific certainty, having been raised in a village and having in my youth been a part of a congregation (De broeders zonder zonden – The Brothers Without Sins) where all this is currently practiced.”
______ end of extract_____ more to come in next posting
· Sex and the Occult: Gordon Wellesley (1973) ISBN-10: 0285620959
· Passed from Hand to Hand: The Hidden Tradition of Homosexual Literature in English from 1748 to 1914 edited with intro. by Mark Mitchell and David Leavitt, Chatto & Windus, 1998
 Ordre de la Rose-Croix du Temple et du Graal, of Gérard Encausse(aka: Papus), their Secretary was Chevalier de Saint-Marcq
[i] Albani was the nephew of Pope Clement XI Albani … and become a cardinal, an elevation effected on July 16, 1721, for which he required numerous special dispensations, not least because his brother Annibale Albani had been made a cardinal in 1711 and still sat in the Sacred College… he participated in the conclaves of 1724, 1730, 1740, 1758, 1769, and 1774-1775. He announced the elections of Pope Clement XIII (1758), Pope Clement XIV (1769) and Pope Pius VI (1775). His consistent stand against French interests brought him closer to those of the Habsburgs; Cardinal Albani represented Habsburg Austria at the Holy See, from 1756 until his death. He was appointed Librarian of the Holy Roman Church on August 12, 1761… Other cardinals of the Albani family include Gian Girolamo (1570), Gian Francesco (1747), and Giuseppe (1801) (Catholic Encyclopedia).
[ii] The Case of Cardinal Rampolla:
August 2003 edition of Catholic Family News MPO Box 743, Niagara Falls, NY 14302: The Story of Cardinal Rampolla by Craig Heimbichner (excerpts)
…the reasons for the veto are still a subject of debate. What is not debated is the result: Cardinal Rampolla rose to object, ballots were recast, and eventually the second-place candidate became Pope. That Cardinal — Giuseppe Melchiorre Cardinal Sarto of Venice — at sixty-eight became Pope, choosing the papal name of Pius X. … what were the human reasons for the exclusion of Cardinal Rampolla? Was the move a cunning and cynical power play by Austria — or did an alert emperor save Rome from a Masonic attempt at usurpation?.. Those who argue for a purely political analysis advance several considerations. First, had Pope Pius X known Cardinal Rampolla to be a Freemason, certainly he would not have kept any offices. Second, it is alleged that only in 1929, after the pontificate of Pius X, did rumors arise about Cardinal Rampolla’s alleged Masonic membership. Finally, Cardinal Rampolla was perceived to have thwarted the wishes of Hungary, particularly in episcopal appointments, giving Franz Joseph cause for revenge.
The above analysis would be persuasive absent direct evidence to the contrary. However, direct evidence does exist that Cardinal Rampolla was not merely a Freemason, but a member of the diabolical Masonic Academy, the OTO itself… the very Manifesto of the OTO itself, which proclaimed the OTO’s existence to the Masonic world… Dating of the Manifesto has been a subject of debate within the modern branches of the OTO, with the earliest date given as 1912 and later dates including 1917 and 1919. The most current and extensive research into OTO documents is an ongoing project of Peter Koenig of Switzerland. Koenig dates an early Manifesto at 1912, and a later one at 1919. It is the latter document — Liber LII — which contains the name of Cardinal Rampolla, well in advance of the 1929 date of origin claimed by misinformed Catholic writers who seek to discredit the Rampolla-OTO connection.
The Manifesto of the OTO was published in Reuss’ Masonic journal The Oriflamme. This journal was not widely read — as is typical of Masonic journals — but remained relatively inside information for Freemasons themselves. The Manifesto chiefly sought to establish the supremacy of the OTO as an Academia Masonica or “Masonic Academy” — a sort of “graduate school” for Freemasons. Standard editions of the “Blue Equinox,” an important subsequent collection of OTO official documents, have contained the Manifesto and continued to carry Cardinal Rampolla’s name.
The first three degrees largely paralleled the typical Blue Lodge; the fourth degree conveyed the Royal Arch secret “name of God,” a blasphemous combination signifying Yahweh, Baal and Osiris (“Jah-Bul- On”); the fifth conveyed the Rose Croix initiation which mocks the Mass, including the trampling of a crucifix; and the sixth conveyed the Knights Templar degree of Kadosch in which the papal tiara and crown are attacked symbolically atop skulls. With these six degrees, the OTO whisked the aspiring Freemason through the essence of initiation to the penultimate “light” offered in ordinary high degree Lodges.
However, the OTO conveyed something more in its upper degrees. The seventh degree taught the theory, but the eighth through the ninth initiated the candidate in one of the most jealously guarded secrets of Kabbalistic depravity, known as “sex magick”. Recent research into the origins of the OTO indicate that this tradition was probably passed down via the Hermetic Brotherhood of Light (listed in the Manifesto) by Louis Maximilian Bimstein, son of Rabbi Judes Lion Bimstein, who went by the name “Max Theon” (“Supreme God”) and received Hassidic initiation in Poland. The tenth degree conveyed occult- Masonic rulership over the OTO Lodges in a country or group of countries (Aleister Crowley was “Supreme and Holy King of Ireland, Iona, and All the Britains That Are in the Sanctuary of the Gnosis”). The eleventh degree involved sodomy, and the overall world ruler of the OTO was called the OHO, or Outer Head of the Order. Theodor Reuss was OHO; later Crowley would claim the role for himself…. Peter Koenig also states that Cardinal Rampolla was allegedly a member of the Spanish OTO.
The official motto of the OTO was — and still is — Deus est Homo — “God is Man.” If Cardinal Rampolla was a member or close associate of the OTO or its incipient Lodges, then an agent of the dark Masonic cult of man, embodying the proud spirit of the Antichrist, very nearly gained the Chair of Peter in 1903.
Yves Chiron, Saint Pius X: Restorer of the Church; O.T.O. Brochure: An Historical and Modern Perspective, Ordo Templi Orientis, New York, 1995; Francis King, The Secret Rituals of the O.T.O., p. 9; Theodor Reuss and Aleister Crowley, edited by Peter Koenig: O.T.O. Rituals and Sex Magick, pp. 79-107; T. Allen Greenfield, The Story of The Hermetic Brotherhood of Light, 6-10, and Joscelyn Godwin, Christian Chanel, and John P. Deveney, The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor: Initiatic and Historical Documents of an Order of Practical Occultism, p. 11.
[iii] Freemasons in the Hierarchy of the Catholic Church
The following is a list of Masons reprinted with some updates from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi.) All of the men on this list, if they in fact be Masons, are excommunicated by Canon Law 2338. Each man’s name is followed by his position, if known; the date he was initiated into Masonry, his code #; and his code name, if known.
- Albondi, Alberto. Bishop of Livorno, (Leghorn). Initiated 8-5-58; I.D. # 7-2431.
- Abrech, Pio. In the Sacred Congregation Bishops. 11-27-67; # 63-143.
- Acquaviva, Sabino. Professor of Religion at the University of Padova, (Padua). 12-3-69; # 275-69.
- Alessandro, Father Gottardi. (Addressed as Doctor in Masonic meetings.) President of Fratelli Maristi. 6-14-59.
- Angelini Fiorenzo. Bishop of Messenel Greece. 10-14-57; # 14-005.
- Argentieri, Benedetto. Patriarch to the Holy See. 3-11-70; # 298-A.
- Bea, Augustin. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI.
- Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” Controls consecration of Bishops.
- Balboni, Dante. Assistant to the Vatican Pontifical . Commission for Biblical Studies. 7-23-68; # 79-14 “BALDA.”
- Baldassarri Salvatore. Bishop of Ravenna, Italy. 2-19-58; # 4315-19. “BALSA.”
- Balducci, Ernesto. Religious sculpture artist. 5-16-66; # 1452-3.
- Basadonna, Ernesto. Prelate of Milan, 9-14-63; # 9-243. “BASE.”
- Batelli, Guilio. Lay member of many scientific academies. 8-24-59; # 29-A. “GIBA.”
- Bedeschi, Lorenzo. 2-19-59; # 24-041. “BELO.”
- Belloli, Luigi. Rector of Seminar; Lombardy, Italy. 4-6-58; # 22-04. “BELLU.”
- Belluchi, Cleto. Coadjutor Bishop of Fermo, Italy. 6-4-68; # 12-217.
- Bettazzi, Luigi. Bishop of Ivera, Italy. 5-11-66; # 1347-45. “LUBE.”
- Bianchi, Ciovanni. 10-23-69; # 2215-11. “BIGI.”
- Biffi, Franco, Msgr. Rector of Church of St. John Lateran Pontifical University. He is head of this University and controls what is being taught. He heard confessions of Pope Paul VI. 8-15-59. “BIFRA.”
- Bicarella, Mario. Prelate of Vicenza, Italy. 9-23-64; # 21-014. “BIMA.”
- Bonicelli, Gaetano. Bishop of Albano, Italy. 5-12-59; # 63-1428, “BOGA.”
- Boretti, Giancarlo. 3-21-65; # 0-241. “BORGI.”
- Bovone, Alberto. Substitute Secretary of the Sacred Office. 3-30-67; # 254-3. “ALBO.”
- Brini, Mario. ArchBishop. Secretary of Chinese, Oriental, and Pagans. Member of Pontifical Commission to Russia. Has control of rewriting Canon Law. 7-7-68; # 15670. “MABRI.”
- Bugnini, Annibale. ArchBishop.Wrote Novus Ordo Mass. Envoy to Iran, 4-23-63; # 1365-75. “BUAN.”
- Buro, Michele. Bishop. Prelate of Pontifical Commission to Latin America, 3-21-69; # 140-2. “BUMI.”
- Cacciavillan, Agostino. Secretariat of State. 11-6-60; # 13-154.
- Cameli, Umberto. Director in Office of the Ecclesiastical Affairs of Italy in regard to education in Catholic doctrine. 11-17-60; # 9-1436.
- Caprile, Giovanni. Director of Catholic Civil Affairs. 9-5-57; # 21-014. “GICA.”
- Caputo, Giuseppe. 11-15-71; # 6125-63. “GICAP.”
- Casaroli, Agostino. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John Paul II since July 1, 1979 until retired in 1989. 9-28-57; # 41-076. “CASA.”
- Cerruti, Flaminio. Chief of the Office of the University of Congregation Studies. 4-2-60; # 76-2154. “CEFLA.”
- Ciarrocchi, Mario. Bishop. 8-23-62; # 123-A. “CIMA.”
- Chiavacci, Enrico. Professor of Moral Theology, University of Florence, Italy. 7-2-70; # 121-34. “CHIE.”
- Conte, Carmelo. 9-16-67; # 43-096. “CONCA.”
- Csele, Alessandro. 3-25-60; # 1354-09. “ALCSE.”
- Dadagio, Luigi. Papal Nuncio to Spain. ArchBishop of Lero. 9-8-67. # 43-B. “LUDA.”
- D’Antonio, Enzio. ArchBishop of Trivento. 6-21-69; # 214-53.
- De Bous, Donate. Bishop. 6-24-68; # 321-02. “DEBO.”
- Del Gallo Reoccagiovane, Luigi. Bishop.
- Del Monte, Aldo. Bishop of Novara, Italy. 8-25-69; # 32-012. “ADELMO.”
- Faltin, Danielle. 6-4-70; # 9-1207. “FADA.”
- Ferraioli, Giuseppe. Member of Sacred Congregation for Public Affairs. 11-24-69; # 004-125. “GIFE.”
- Franzoni, Giovanni. 3-2-65; # 2246-47. “FRAGI.”
- Gemmiti, Vito. Sacred Congregation of Bishops. 3-25-68; # 54-13. “VIGE.”
- Girardi, Giulio. 9-8-70; # 1471-52. “GIG.”
- Fiorenzo, Angelinin. Bishop. Title of Commendator of the Holy Spirit. Vicar General of Roman Hospitals. Controls hospital trust funds. Consecrated Bishop 7-19-56; joined Masons 10-14-57.
- Giustetti, Massimo. 4-12-70; # 13-065. “GIUMA.”
- Gottardi, Alessandro. Procurator and Postulator General of Fratelli Maristi. ArchBishop of Trent. 6-13-59; # 2437-14. “ALGO.”
- Gozzini, Mario. 5-14-70; # 31-11. “MAGO.”
- Grazinai, Carlo. Rector of the Vatican Minor Seminary. 7-23-61; # 156-3. “GRACA.”
- Gregagnin, Antonio. Tribune of First Causes for Beatification. 10-19-67; # 8-45. “GREA.”
- Gualdrini, Franco. Rector of Capranica. 5-22-61; # 21-352. “GUFRA.”
- Ilari, Annibale. Abbot. 3-16-69; # 43-86. “ILA.
- Laghi, Pio. Nunzio, Apostolic Delegate to Argentina, and then to U.S.A. until 1995. 8-24-69; # 0-538. “LAPI.”
- Lajolo, Giovanni. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 7-27-70; # 21-1397. “LAGI.”
- Lanzoni, Angelo. Chief of the Office of Secretary of State. 9-24-56; # 6-324. “LANA.”
- Levi, Virgillio (alias Levine), Monsignor. Assistant Director of Official Vatican Newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano. Manages Vatican Radio Station. 7-4-58; # 241-3. “VILE.”
- Lozza, Lino. Chancellor of Rome Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas of Catholic Religion. 7-23-69; # 12-768. “LOLI.”
- Lienart, Achille. Cardinal. Grand Master top Mason. Bishop of Lille, France. Recruits Masons. Was leader of progressive forces at Vatican II Council.
- Macchi, Pasquale. Cardinal. Pope Paul’s Prelate of Honour and Private Secretary until he was excommunicated for heresy by Pope Paul VI. Was reinstated by Secretary of State Jean Villot, and made a Cardinal. 4-23-58; # 5463-2. “MAPA.”
- Mancini, Italo. Director of Sua Santita. 3-18-68; # l551-142. “MANI.”
- Manfrini, Enrico. Lay Consultor of Pontifical Commission of Sacred Art. 2-21-68; # 968-c. “MANE.”
- Marchisano, Francesco. Prelate Honour of the Pope. Secretary Congregation for Seminaries and Universities of Studies. 2-4-61; 4536-3. “FRAMA.”
- Marcinkus, Paul. American bodyguard for imposter Pope. From Cicero, Illinois. Stands 6’4″. President for Institute for Training Religious. 8-21-67; # 43-649. Called “GORILLA.” Code name “MARPA.”
- Marsili, Saltvatore. Abbot of Order of St. Benedict of Finalpia near Modena, Italy. 7-2-63; # 1278-49. “SALMA.”
- Mazza, Antonio. Titular Bishop of Velia. Secretary General of Holy Year, 1975. 4-14-71. # 054-329. “MANU.”
- Mazzi, Venerio. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 10-13-66; # 052-s. “MAVE.”
- Mazzoni, Pier Luigi. Congregation of Bishops. 9-14-59; # 59-2. “PILUM.”
- Maverna, Luigi. Bishop of Chiavari, Genoa, Italy. Assistant General of Italian Catholic Azione. 6-3-68; # 441-c. “LUMA.”
- Mensa, Albino. ArchBishop of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy. 7-23-59; # 53-23. ” MENA.”
- Messina, Carlo. 3-21-70; # 21-045. “MECA.”
- Messina, Zanon (Adele). 9-25-68; # 045-329. ” AMEZ.”
- Monduzzi, Dino. Regent to the Prefect of the Pontifical House. 3-11 -67; # 190-2. “MONDI.”
- Mongillo, Daimazio. Professor of Dominican Moral Theology, Holy Angels Institute of Roma. 2-16-69; # 2145-22. “MONDA.”
- Morgante, Marcello. Bishop of Ascoli Piceno in East Italy. 7-22-55; # 78-3601. MORMA.”
- Natalini, Teuzo. Vice President of the Archives of Secretariat of the Vatican. 6-17-67; # 21-44d. “NATE.”
- Nigro, Carmelo. Rector of the Seminary, Pontifical of Major Studies. 12-21-70; # 23-154. “CARNI.”
- Noe, Virgillio. Head of the Sacred Congregation of Divine Worship. He and Bugnini paid 5 Protestant Ministers and one Jewish Rabbi to create the Novus Ordo Mass. 4-3-61; # 43652-21. “VINO.”
- Palestra, Vittorie. He is Legal Council of the Sacred Rota of the Vatican State. 5-6-43; # 1965. “PAVI.”
- Pappalardo, Salvatore. Cardinal. ArchBishop of Palermo, Sicily. 4-15-68; # 234-07. “SALPA.”
- Pasqualetti, Gottardo. 6-15-60; # 4-231. “COPA.”
- Pasquinelli, Dante. Council of Nunzio of Madrid. 1-12-69; # 32-124. “PADA.”
- Pellegrino, Michele. Cardinal. Called “Protector of the Church”, ArchBishop of Torino (Turin, where the Holy Shroud of Jesus is kept). 5-2-60; # 352-36. “PALMI.”
- Piana, Giannino. 9-2-70; # 314-52. “GIPI.”
- Pimpo, Mario. Vicar of Office of General Affairs. 3-15-70; # 793-43. “PIMA.”
- Pinto, Monsignor Pio Vito. Attaché of Secretary of State and Notare of Second Section of Supreme Tribunal and of Apostolic Signature. 4-2-70; # 3317-42. “PIPIVI.”
- Poletti, Ugo. Cardinal. Vicar of S.S. Diocese of Rome. Controls clergy of Rome since 3-6-73. Member of Sacred Congregation of Sacraments and of Divine Worship. He is President of Pontifical Works and Preservation of the Faith. Also President of the Liturgical Academy. 2-17-69; # 32-1425. “UPO.”
- Rizzi, Monsignor Mario. Sacred Congregation of Oriental Rites. Listed as “Prelate Bishop of Honour of the Holy Father, the Pope.” Works under top-Mason Mario Brini in manipulating Canon Law. 9-16-69; # 43-179. “MARI,” “MONMARI.”
- Romita, Florenzo. Was in Sacred Congregation of Clergy. 4-21-56; # 52-142. “FIRO.”
- Rogger, Igine. Officer in S.S. (Diocese of Rome). 4-16-68; # 319-13. “IGRO.”
- Rossano, Pietro. Sacred Congregation of Non-Christian Religions. 2-12-68; # 3421-a. “PIRO.”
- Rovela, Virgillio. 6-12-64; # 32-14. “ROVI.”
- Sabbatani, Aurelio. ArchBishop of Giustiniana (Giusgno, Milar Province, Italy). First Secretary Supreme Apostolic Segnatura. 6-22-69; # 87-43. “ASA”
- Sacchetti, Guilio. Delegate of Governors – Marchese. 8-23-59; # 0991-b. “SAGI.”
- Salerno, Francesco. Bishop. Prefect Atti. Eccles. 5-4-62; # 0437-1. “SAFRA”
- Santangelo, Franceso. Substitute General of Defense Legal Counsel. 11-12-70; # 32-096. “FRASA.”
- Santini, Pietro. Vice Official of the Vicar. 8-23-64; # 326-11. “SAPI.”
- Savorelli, Fernando. 1-14-69; # 004-51. “SAFE.”
- Savorelli, Renzo. 6-12-65; # 34-692. “RESA.”
- Scanagatta, Gaetano. Sacred Congregation of the Clergy. Member of Commission of Pomei and Loreto, Italy. 9-23-71; # 42-023. “GASCA.”
- Schasching, Giovanni. 3-18-65; # 6374-23. “GISCHA,” “GESUITA.”
- Schierano, Mario. Titular Bishop of Acrida (Acri in Cosenza Province, Italy.) Chief Military Chaplain of the Italian Armed Forces. 7-3-59; #14-3641. “MASCHI.”
- Semproni, Domenico. Tribunal of the Vicarate of the Vatican. 4-16-60; # 00-12. “DOSE.”
- Sensi, Giuseppe Mario. Titular ArchBishop of Sardi (Asia Minor near Smyrna). Papal Nunzio to Portugal. 11-2-67; # 18911-47. “GIMASE.”
- Sposito, Luigi. Pontifical Commission for the Archives of the Church in Italy. Head Administrator of the Apostolic Seat of the Vatican.
- Suenens, Leo. Cardinal. Title: Protector of the Church of St. Peter in Chains, outside Rome. Promotes Protestant Pentecostalism (Charismatics). Destroyed much Church dogma when he worked in 3 Sacred Congregations: 1) Propagation of the Faith; 2) Rites and Ceremonies in the Liturgy; 3) Seminaries. 6-15-67; # 21-64. “LESU.”
- Trabalzini, Dino. Bishop of Rieti (Reate, Peruga, Italy). Auxiliary Bishop of Southern Rome. 2-6-65; # 61-956. “TRADI.”
- Travia, Antonio. Titular ArchBishop of Termini Imerese. Head of Catholic schools. 9-15-67; # 16-141. “ATRA.”
- Trocchi, Vittorio. Secretary for Catholic Laity in Consistory of the Vatican State Consultations. 7-12-62; # 3-896. “TROVI.”
- Tucci, Roberto. Director General of Vatican Radio. 6-21-57; # 42-58. “TURO.”
- Turoldo, David. 6-9-67; # 191-44. “DATU.”
- Vale, Georgio. Priest. Official of Rome Diocese. 2-21-71; # 21-328. “VAGI.”
- Vergari, Piero. Head Protocol Officer of the Vatican Office Segnatura. 12-14-70; # 3241-6. “PIVE.”
- Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer). “JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.”
- Zanini, Lino. Titular ArchBishop of Adrianopoli, which is Andrianopolis, Turkey. Apostolic Nuncio. Member of the Revered Fabric of St. Peter’s Basilica.
“Pope John Paul II – Voted in by a Freemason and handed the keys to the Catholic Church by a Freemason.On September 28, 1978, Pope John Paul I, elected only one month earlier in August, suddenly and mysteriously dies. Less then one month after his death, on October 16, 1978, Karol Jozef Wojtyla takes over the papacy as Pope John Paul II – the defining vote cast for him by Cardinal Sebastiano Baggio, a Freemason.Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This is a crucial Congregation since it appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” He controls consecration of Bishops. (Source: Masons list from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi.) At 6:18 p.m. on the day he is elected Pope, a Cardinal Tisserant announces in the chapel that Karol Wojtyla of Krakow had been elected pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church. Cardinal Jean Villot, the chamberlain, approached Wojtyla and asked in Latin: “In accordance with the canon law, do you accept?” (Source: “Journey to Rome”, Newsweek article which ran in The Phoenix Gazette on 4/8/95)
Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer). Masonic Code Names: “JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.” (Source: Masons list from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi.)
So there you have it. Pope John Paul II – voted in by a Freemason (Baggio) and handed the keys to the Roman Catholic Church by a Freemason (Villot).” There you have it Pope John Paul II voted in by an excommunicated Catholic under Canon Law 2338, Cardinal Sebastiano Baggio. John Paul II has since removed the prohibition (on November 27, 1983) regarding Catholics joining the Freemasons. But you see (no pun intended) since his election was invalid he really isn’t Pope at all!
“Lest there be any place for error when decision will have to made as to what the opinions of these pernicious sects are, which are under such prohibition, it is especially certain that Freemasonry and other sects of this kind which plot against the Church and lawful powers, whether they do this secretly or openly, whether or not they exact from their followers an oath to preserve secrecy, are condemned by automatic excommunication.” (Instruction of the Holy Office, May 10, 1884)
“Those who give their name to (who are members of) the Masonic sect, or other societies of the same nature, that scheme against the Church or lawful civil authority, ipso facto (automatically) contract excommunication [the absolution from which is] reserved to the Holy See.“
(Canon 2335, 1917 Code of Canon Law) Effective (May 19, 1918)