Notwithstanding astonishing anecdotes of divine blessing from Islamia’s communities and individuals, which Christians may also claim, what is unknown to many Muslim pedestrians is that—in addition to influences from Illuminati Orientalists—for centuries the Qur’an, Sunnah and Sirah (Seerah) of our Prophet have been subjected to apologetics and speculations in veiled support of materialism ala the notorious Abdullah ibn Maymun and a host of similar babblers. This occurred and occurs while commoners lay in the squalor of deliberate campaigns to keep them psy-comatized and ignorant. This neglect included:
- · passing over women and
- · rather vigilant hadith wars, which, for the most part, served to obscure the simplicity of divine law in order to excuse opulence, extra-judicial excess, and the continuance of revolting male chauvinism. 
To substantiate these indictments as more than just an opinion from a scribe at risk, I offer the following reports that qualify the described sects as Jesuitical (Freemasonic) in essence:
Abdullah ibn Maymun’s Protocols: 
a) to link together into one body the vanquished and the conquerors;
b) to unite in the form of a vast secret society with many degrees of initiation: 1) free-thinkers who regarded religion only as curb for the people, and 2) bigots of all sects;
c) to make tools of believers in order to give power to skeptics; to induce conquerors to overturn the empires they had founded;
d) to build up a party, numerous, compact, and disciplined, which in due time would give the throne, if not to himself, at least to his descendants.
Reinhart Dozy, Spanish Islam, Eng. trans., pp. 404
- They proceeded to the admission and initiation of new proselytes only by degrees and with great reserve; for, as the sect had at the same time a political object and ambitions, its interest was above all to have a great number of partisans in all places and in all classes of society. It was necessary therefore to suit themselves to the character, the temperament, and the prejudices of the greater number; what one revealed to some would have revolted others and alienated for ever spirits less bold and consciences more easily alarmed.
Silvestre de Sacy, Mémoires sur la Dynastie des Assassins, Vol. IV. (1818).
- The ulama could insist for their privileged position on the pretext of ignorance of the community… meaning that political elitism in the medieval fold had realized that the power-knowledge ascendancy could be maintained on the avowed ignorance of the community [just like good Catholic eccesiarchs]… thus: the traditional Islamic social contract was essentially a marriage of convenience between the ruler and the ulama. ‘The ruler gained legitimacy, the ulama acquired status. The people, by contrast, got precious little… The community which has been reared in an ethos of political passivity, economic deprivation and ignorance has fostered illegitimate political rule with an avowed public nihilism.
- All of this culminated in the political and economic decline in evidence today. Hafiz Wabba witnessed almost universal illiteracy in Saudi Arabia at the beginning of the [20th] century. If there was any education, it was in the hands of the Whahabi ulama, who confined it to the study of religion and interpretation of Shariah… in June 1930, the Nejdi ulema met in Mecca for a large scale protest against the Ministry of Education, on the ground that its curriculum included drawing, foreign languages and geography, the last with its concomitant theory of the rotation of a spherical earth … as a result, [except] for the Hijaz, education elsewhere remained a defacto monopoly of the ulama… Islamic societies, despite early promises, degenerated into despotic rule, irrationalism and ‘public-policy’ nihilism. Transcendentalism, otherworldliness, moral overtone and neglect of public interest bereft Medieval states of the possibility of evolving a system of check and balance (institutions of accountability)
- Finding intellectualism demeaning, the inseparability of knowledge and prosperity hardly got recognition… such societal preference failed to create an image of a better life in abysmal ignorance… Ibn Khaldun reached a rather dire conclusion. Civilization and its well being and business property depend on productivity and people, effort in all directions in their own interest and profit. When people no longer do business in order to make a living, and they cease all gainful activity, the business of civilization slumps and everything decays.
– Dr. S.M.A. Sayeed, The Myth of Authenticity
A Study in Islamic Fundamentalism, 1999 pp. 323. 70, 351
- Beginning within a few decades after the Prophet, and by the 11th Century, almost each and every principle established by the Qur’an and the Prophet—confirming the rights and status of women… had been to a greater or lesser extent negated.” — “By the early 20th Century, the ummah had been reconstituted as a series of nation-states based on the European models, not only in the political, but also in the legal, educational, economic and other spheres… placed in the hands of secular oriented elements… nurtured by the former colonial powers… A disjuncture exists between theory and practice that dominates the political process… the overall condition of democracy and human rights in the Muslim world in general, and especially at the official and government levels of its Arab core is truly dismal
– Prof. Muddhatir’Abd AlRahim;
The Human Rights Tradition in Islam, Praeger, 2005 p. 70, 114.
FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION (commonly excused as circumcision)
From The Land of Hassan Al’Bana’s misguided confrateri I offer the following odious report which is readily multiplied when one considers the horrors of female circumcisions these post-modern brutes still permit in their homeland after 3 – 4 generations of so-called ‘reform’. Recent reports say they actually support FGM and practice it.  To the contrary, other reports announced that the MB has a position against FGM. But again, I say that the best Muslims are those who treat their women the best, hence FGM should have been a primary target for eradication from the beginning of their reform movement. Why then, after three generations of so-called divinely guided reforms, are the women of Egypt still suffering the neglect of righteousness in many realms of their existence? The lack of ‘True Grit’, divine will and substance on the part of Egyptian men is the only possible answer after all this time, as you will soon be able to judge for yourself:
- Al Hawamdiya used to be famous in the past for its sugar factory, now it has become notorious for its girls, who have become like golden chicks for their parents who use their bodies in shady marriages with rich Arabs,” said Wael Karam, chairman of the board of the Menf Association for Development, a local non-governmental organization. Mr Karam cited one case he found particularly shocking: “A father of a girl named Iman, 17, has made her marry 10 rich Arab men already. He didn’t mind her moving from one man to the other as long as he was being paid in advance for each of these ‘marriages’, which is done under the pretence of keeping with law and religion.
- A recent study by Menf found that 40,000 underage and young girls have been “wed” in tourism marriages in Egypt since 2006, which has resulted in the birth of 150,000 children. Ms Khattab said the “husbands” rarely recognize the children from these marriages and more often than not return to their home countries, never to see the girl or the child again.
- THIS is is so disgraceful to Egyptian women and Egypt,” Magdi Afify, a member of the Shura Council, parliament’s upper house, said at a press conference held by Menf on Saturday to launch a parallel campaign against the “dangers of touristic marriage in Egypt.” “The practices these men are involved in amount to rape and should be punished as such, by death sentence. “They are not only tarnishing Egypt’s image, they are causing the spread of vice, as many of the 40,000 women involved in these deals are potential prostitutes in the making. This is a very serious issue. The issue has to do with economic circumstances,” said the human rights lawyer Mohammed Abdullah Khalil. “For a father to sell his daughter, and a girl to sell her body, it’s very similar to illegal immigration, where the youth are so desperate they sell everything they have and take the risk even though there’s a 90 per cent possibility they will drown in the sea, just to escape poverty.
- Amina Shafiq, a veteran journalist and a member of the National Council for Women who also attended the Menf conference, agreed. “Had we managed to eliminate dire poverty, those fathers would never have thought of selling their daughters like this, and the rich Arab tourists wouldn’t have approached them,” she said.
“Outcry in Egypt over ‘Marriage Tourism’”
by Nadia Abou el Magd,
Foreign Correspondent, August 17, 2009
Similar practices are carried on in Indonesia’s impoverished realms, many of which also idolize the romanticized Ikwan heritage. Well then, if these pseudo-Salafi protectors of righteousness were so piously correct, would these crimes continue without restraint? Would such deeds and observations be offered by the validated witnesses cited above, if Islam had remained rightly guided in the lands of its origin, or if the so-called ‘Ikwan’ were divinely authored reformers?
The points I’ve put forward are therefore admissible, for if it were otherwise, Muslims would have maintained and promulgated their identity as the ‘New Man’ of Jacob’s prophecy with autonomous supremacy by means of God’s help and protection as supra-naturally guaranteed. They would have achieved this by holding fast to the practice of divine law; especially now, after three generations of much touted reforms. The same may be said for other failed-monotheist polities who scornfully mistreat their women.
Like all imperial enterprises subject to sub-human pursuits, Muslim leaders became slaves to divisive passions and pride despite their being once hammered to mush by the Mongols. The sub-human inclinations persisted and, in addition to Maymun’s treacherous cliques, were later subjected to supplementary sedition under auspice of Kabalist Mystery Religions espoused by Freemasons who now and unknowingly—for the greater majority of them—represent the Dais of Europa’s “Black Nobility;” a term rarely used by politically-correct historians and University pundits who’ve been cowed by the co-adjutors of Arthurian Round Tables sponsored by Merlinized Shylocks — so easily are Muslim alim and Imams duped and/or bribed in true Patrician style!
Under this well disguised and—as this and other tomes reveal—professionally conducted misdirection, during the last two hundred odd years the ummah degenerated further, doing little more than devolving another extraordinary civilization trampled under the feet of history’s doleful mammoth according to the inverse determinants of divine law (karma – qadar)  and Allah’s Sunnah:
- They took flight from the truth because of their arrogance in the land and their plotting of evil … can they expect anything else but the Sunnah (way of dealing) of the people of old? So no change will you find in Allah’s Sunnah, and no turning off will you find in Allah’s Sunnah. [Sura 35: 43]
As the Trinitarian Apostasy and Mystery Religions re-emerged with the new wardrobe of Freemasonry and Maymun’s secret societies in the lands of Ibrahim, in order to protect Khassa annuities, insan (the forgetfulness of Allah) was Institutionalized and even apologized for or ignored by experts of piously draped rhetoric who scented and propped up the psy-comatized cadaver, then swaddled it with embroidered shrouds of vain ritual, despite the unholy stench of the Enlightenment’s sanctimonious decay. And yes, there were a few half-hearted campaigns to erase the basxxxds, but look who replaced them and how the boy scouts of Pharaoh’s Creed, Golf and Rotary Clubs have rebounded. As my official adab suffers a slight misalignment as I adjust to Muslimhood, I offer you a much kinder assessment:
- The corruption of (Islam’s) religious leaders, who were expected to be the spiritual force and regeneration, is the last step in the process of decay of a community. The natural path their corruption takes is the easy conscience by which they come to compromise truth with the wayward whims either of the rich or of the community at large [public opinion].
– Fazlur Rahman: 1989, Major Themes of the Qur’an
Under the spell of ‘Consensus Building’ mesmerisms (slogans) or readily accessible machine guns and bombs, most psy-comatized bricks don’t realize or admit the embarrassing diagnosis, and the majority has succumbed to apathy administered by narcosis-propaganda campaigns such as “One Malaysia” ‒ “One World” or “One Jerusalem.” Even so, benighted analysts preach an impending global regeneration of the stinking carcass. Histrionic sermons, canted lectures, political porridge, recycled dissertations and boorish kutbahs resound as women – who can’t find qualified husbands – are herded away from the Masjid to beauty contests or shops for fashionable hijabs while children worship warbling idol-idiots and dead pagan heroes as they hypnotically fawn over Shaitan’s multi-media while ‘business-as-usual’ Sheiks hide their abominations, and multi-haj executives distribute the alms of Iblis after consulting his sub-specialists in London, Wash. D.C., Malta, Rome, Paris and mansions in Southern California! [i]
Though a recent convert, I’m not the least bit perplexed by Maymun’s Protocols or the past and present events they have spawned! I’ve read what passes for history in our universities as well as its un-read revisions and supplements, which include espionage narrations; the occult archives and Black Arts manuals; and these are in addition to the metaphysical sciences of Anthroposophy, Theosophy, Illuminism, Freemasonry and Hermetic Theurgy, Islam’s multi-faceted history and the grossly interpolated Judeo-Christian Scriptures. Furthermore, I’ve examined the Hadith and Al’Qur’an in English and thank God for the precious men and women who labored faithfully to make the greatest revelation of God available to these sore mono-lingual eyes!
The latter books predict the current state of affairs and clearly articulate that it immediately precedes the Hour of Doom. The conclusion I draw is that Iblis has done an excellent job of preparing Muslims for the same messianic feast to which he’s invited his mountebanks and slaves of the New World Order. If you take issue that’s fine and by all means, enjoy the gala while it lasts. But for those who would appreciate a more comprehensive perspective for present and past human events, I invite you to entertain the rest of this website and my books in which I’ve woven a Khaldunian panorama of institutional heedlessness: of abject sinfulness and Muslim submission to the encroachment of mankind’s enemies. [ii]
A Muslim Malay Son of a
Prominent & Extremely Wealthy Politician
Incest in Malaysia: When the nation’s top cop orders the 2010 Crime Statistics booklet be placed under the banner of Official Secrets Act, leaving the people bereft of details on the state of crimes affecting women and children, what should the people make of it? The statistics are available in a booklet prepared by Bukit Aman’s Sexual Crimes Child Abuse Division. Women’s Aid Organization (WAO), a non-governmental organization, had three months ago requested the information. The police responded saying they were unable to provide the details as the figures were classified as confidential documents. Consultant community pediatrician at the Ipoh General Hospital, Dr Amar Singh, in a letter dated April 13, 2002 to an English daily, said at least 8.3% of all Malaysian females and 2.19% of all Malaysian males had been sexually abused or had suffered incest in their childhood.
– Jeswan Kaur | May 23, 2011
My own reading on the matter suggests the number is upwards of thirty percent — so much for piety and justice in a so-called Islamic Country. – oz
 Fazlur Rahman convincingly reveals that many hadith, even among those considered ‘reliable’, are corrupted by a political bias that attempted to create a ‘middle Islam’ with the so called ‘orthodox’ (Sunni) perspective in ascendency. As such, the entire field of hadith research and subsequent application should be re-evaluated in light of his observation. See: Hadith and Sunnah-Ideals and Realities, compiled and edited by P.K. Koya, Islamic Book Trust, KL, 1996.\
 These same principles remain effectively practiced by global occult fellowships to this day, including Freemasons and Jesuits in particular.
 Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood MP Defends Female Circumcision [GLOBALMB Report 16 June 2008]
An Egyptian newspaper has reported that an Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood MP “objected to the criminalization of female circumcision” during a discussion in the Egyptian Parliament. According to the report:
Clashes have erupted between MPs supporting the Child Law and others objecting to it during the discussion of the law at the People’s Assembly yesterday. Muslim Brotherhood (MB) MP Mohamed el-Omda objected to the criminalization of female circumcision in the presence of his three daughters and his mother. Justice Minister Marie said the amendments to the law do not violate religion or the public morals and traditions of society. When he said that God did not create parts of the body that are useless, MB deputy Mohamed Hussein indicated to him about male circumcision and clashed with him.
Although the Muslim Brotherhood generally claims to be upholding the rights of women, this is not the only demonstration of support for female circumcision within the ranks of the global Muslim Brotherhood. In 1998, Dr. Ali Abu Shwaima, an Italian Brotherhood leader and former officer of the Federation of Islamic Organization in Europe (FIOE), was implicated in the operation of a clandestine circumcision clinic where operations were performed in unsanitary conditions. Dr. Shwaima was sentenced to five months in prison in connection with these activities.
 The two determinants (qadar) of Divine Law that govern our existence establish unavoidable conditions and consequences for good and evil (i.e. Benefit and Harm) or blessing or cursing; each being a correlative inverse of the other.
[i] See: Stages of Islamic Revolution by Kalim Siddiqui, page 22 for detailed list of these faithless agencies.
[ii] Trinity, The Metamorphosis of Myth, Penpress, Brighton England, 2008: Second Edition, AS Noordeen, 2013; The Hands of Iblis, An Anatomy of Evil, AS Noordeen, KL Malaysia, 2009; Cain’s Creed, The Cult(s) of Rome. All are Available online for download