Dr. Stephanie Seneff: Covid Injections and Neurodegenerative Disease
“The mRNA vaccines are extremely dangerous, in my opinion, and the technology is novel and untested,” Dr Seneff began her presentation, “today I want to focus on neurodegeneration and prion diseases.”
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Her recent interests have focused on the role of toxic chemicals and micronutrient deficiencies in health and disease, with a special emphasis on the pervasive herbicide, glyphosate, and the mineral, sulphur.
During a presentation at a World Council for Health General Assembly Meeting earlier this month, Dr. Seneff explained that a natural infection starts in the nose and the lungs and usually will not get into general circulation if you have a healthy innate immune system.
But the mRNA for the spike protein is injected into the muscles, by-passing the mucosal and vascular barriers. As well as entering other cells in the body, the immune cells also take up the mRNA and carry it to the lymph system and ultimately the spleen.
Immune cells in the spleen then produce large quantities of spike protein on the surface of exosomes. These exosomes disperse throughout the body but especially to the brain along nerve fibres. An inflammatory response in the brain then produces neurological damage.
The spike protein itself is a prion-like protein, Dr. Seneff said, it is worse in its prion-like characteristics than the prion protein that causes Alzheimer’s but not as bad as the human prion protein.
Parkinson’s has been shown to begin in the gut from prion-like proteins that are produced by pathogens produced in the gut. Stressed immune cells in the gut and spleen release α-Synuclein, a protein linked to Parkinson’s, and misfolded proteins. The process can take decades before symptoms appear, Dr. Seneff said.
Dr. Seneff then talked through a research paper she wrote with Dr. Greg Nigh titled: “Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19” followed by scientific papers and articles that support her conclusions.
She then presented her summary of indicators of neurological damage reported in the VAERS database, as of 4 December 2021, comparing the number of adverse events post-Covid injection to those for all other vaccines over 31 years.
There are significantly more neurological adverse events post-Covid injection in one year than over 31 years for all other vaccines, Dr Seneff demonstrated. Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (“CJD”), for example, is very rare but, there are roughly 7 times more reports post-Covid injection than all other vaccines combined. CJD is a prion disease, or protein misfolding disease, comparable to mad cow disease.
Dr. Seneff’s VAERS summary also demonstrated 4 times more Alzheimer and 35 times more loss of smell adverse reports post-Covid injection. Anosmia or loss of smell is a very strong indicator of future Parkinson’s, Dr. Seneff said, admitting that this is anecdotal evidence but we can no longer afford to speak of chance.
To end on a positive note, Dr. Seneff discussed the positive effects of polyphenols, a category of plant compounds that offers various health benefits, to help prevent the possibility of ending up with a nasty neurodegenerative disease after having had a Covid injection.
“The Government needs to be emphasising our need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. To eat certified, organic, whole foods. And to spice up our foods, to put lots of herbs and spices into our food. Even vegetables and fruits themselves have these magic molecules that help to keep your immune system strong. And also get out into the sunlight without sunscreen, without sunglasses, get your vitamin D up,” Dr. Seneff advised.
Click on the image below to watch Dr. Seneff on Rumble.
Attached below is a document with a copy of the slides Dr. Seneff used in her presentation:Covid-19-Vaccines-and-Neurodegenerative-DiseaseDownload
Papers and articles quoted by Dr. Stephanie Seneff:
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike Targets USP33-IRF9 Axis via Exosomal miR-148a to Activate Human Microglia, Ritu Mishra and Akhil Banerjea, 14 April 2021
- Nucleoside-modified mRNA vaccines induce potent T follicular helper and germinal center B cell responses, Norbert Pardi, 8 May 2018
- Notice of Meeting; Establishment of a Public Docket; Request for Comments related to consideration of vaccines against SARS-CoV-2, Patrick Whelan, 8 December 2020 (pdf download)
- SARS-CoV-2 spike protein interactions with amyloidogenic proteins: Potential clues to neurodegeneration, Danish Idrees and Vijay Kumar, 24 March 2021
- The impact of self-replicating proteins on inflammation, autoimmunity and neurodegeneration—An untraveled path, Dana Butnaru and Joab Chapman, March 2019
- SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro, Hui Jiang and Ya-Fang Mei, 13 October 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database, J Classen, 30 July 2021
- Natural polyphenols effects on protein aggregates in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s prion-like diseases, Aline Freyssin, 19 June 2018
The excerpt above is taken from the World Council for Health’s General Assembly Meeting on 3 January 2022 with guest speakers:
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: The Big Picture: How we got here and where we go from here
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff: Covid-19 Vaccines and Neurodegenerative Disease
- Dr. John O’Malley: About Evolving Health
- Andy Knowles: About OPTIMIST
Watch the full meeting HERE.
- World Council for Health website
- MIT Scientist: Covid Vaccines May Cause Diseases in ’10 to 15 years’, 2 July 2021
- Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19, Stephanie Seneff and Greg Nigh, 10 May 2021
Dr. Omar Zaid Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.