The 67-page motion requests the judge issue a preliminary injunction pursuant to § 360bbb-3(b)(1)(C) for the following reasons:
- There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
- There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
- Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.
- Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.
- There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.
- Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.
The authors of the motion attached a declaration by a whistleblower who came forward alleging deaths occurring within 72 hours of receiving a COVID vaccine are significantly under-reported in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) maintained by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
As of July 9, reported deaths in the VAERS totaled 10,991.
Of those, 4,593 occurred within 72-hours of vaccination.
Omar Zaid Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.
Sign in or become a Omar Zaid member to read and leave comments.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.