By accessing the website at https://omarzaid.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. By accessing the website at https://omarzaid.com, you are agreeing to be bound by all 3rd Party terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on Omar Zaid's website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Omar Zaid's Website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Omar Zaid does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Dr. Omar Zaid received his Doctor of Medicine degree from The University of South Dakota in 1987. His use of "Doctor" or "Dr." in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Zaid no longer practices in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on his research, books, lectures and educating people. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Zaid and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
In no event shall Omar Zaid or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Omar Zaid’s website, even if Omar Zaid or a Omar Zaid authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Omar Zaid’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Omar Zaid does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Omar Zaid may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Omar Zaid does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Omar Zaid has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Omar Zaid of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Omar Zaid may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of KY and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us only and we will never sell your information to third parties.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We do not restrict your access if you are using an adblocker. We use Matomo Analytics for basic web stats and we anonymize all statistics collected to the best of our ability (https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/), by using their service you agree to their terms We also use Mailgun to facilitate our newsletter (https://www.mailgun.com/aup), by using their service you agree to their terms. We also use MatterMost as the platform for our forum, by using their service you agree to their terms https://about.mattermost.com/default-terms/.